WORKING AND RESCUE AT HEIGHTS
Customizing dates available upon request.
For further information, please contact us.
• Recognize the dangers and risks associated with working at heights;
• Perform safely all types of work where there is a danger of falls from heights;
• Identify personal protective equipment (PPE) and proceed to its correct use;
• Correctly identify certified anchor points;
• Properly use means of evacuation and rescue;
• Acquire rapid and effective emergency response skills involving the need for evacuation and/or rescue at a height.
16h (theoretical and practical);
Training takes place over a period of two days from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm.
Minimum - 4 participants | Maximum - 12 participants
Workers, who in the course of their duties are exposed to the risk of falling from heights.
• Age 18 years and over;
• Physical and mental robustness.
GR Academy Facilities - Aveleda, Portugal
On site – subject to evaluation and approval.
Not included (suggestions for different accommodation units available).
All trainings include water, tea and coffee for the duration of the course.
* On request;
• Special conditions for groups and companies;
• Upon successful completion of the training, a certification valid for two years will be issued.