POWER CLIMBER WIND – Service Lift Operation
Customizing dates available upon request.
For further information, please contact us.
• Know the operating safety methods and the mandatory procedures;
• Ensure safety in manual handling of loads;
• Identify possible accidents;
• Use the equipment correctly and understand its functions.
4h (theoretical and practical);
Training takes place over a period of half day from 9 am to 1 pm or from 2 pm to 6 pm.
Minimum - 4 participants | Maximum - 12 participants
Training for professionals who work in, or want to work in, wind turbines or industry in general with Power Climber or PCW lifts.
• Age 18 years and over;
• Medical fitness, comprising physical fitness to operating machinery and works at heights
GR ACADEMY Facilities - Aveleda, Portugal
Not included (suggestions for different accommodation units available).
All trainings include water, tea and coffee for the duration of the course.
* On request;
• Special conditions for groups and companies;
• Upon successful completion of the training, an internationally recognized certificate valid for two years will be issued.