WTG Tower Repair
Customizing dates available upon request. For further information, please contact us.
• Interpret a painting scheme and its different components;
• Identify the different products that must be applied in a painting scheme, by consulting the respective technical data sheet
• Properly prepare and clean the surface of a metal substrate;
• Prepare different products for repair;
• Apply different anti-corrosion products using appropriate tools;
• Perform different quality control methods;
• Properly use the atmospheric control equipment.
24h (theoretical and practical);
Training takes place over a period of three days from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm.
The training will be concluded with a theoretical-practical evaluation
Minimum - 4 participants | Maximum - 12 participants
Training for all those professionally involved wind turbine maintenance that have to carry out inspection of high corrosion and surface protection operations.
Physical and mental robustness.
GR ACADEMY Facilities - Aveleda, Portugal
On site – subject to evaluation and approval.
Not included (suggestions for different accommodation units available).
All trainings include water, tea and coffee for the duration of the course.
* On request;
• Special conditions for groups and companies;
• Upon successful completion of the training, an internationally recognized certificate valid for three years will be issued.