RESCUE AT HEIGHTS
Customizing dates available upon request.
For further information, please contact us.
• Recognize the dangers and risks associated with working at heights;
• Perform safely all types of work where there is a danger of falling;
• Identify personal protective equipment (PPE) and proceed to its correct use;
• Correctly identify certified anchor points;
• Properly use means of evacuation and rescue;
• Acquire fast and effective emergency response skills involving the need for evacuation and/or rescue at a heights.
8h (theoretical and practical);
Training takes place over a period of one day from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm.
Minimum - 4 participants | Maximum - 12 participants
For professionals who are trained to work at height and wish to be part of intervention teams.
• Age 18 years and over;
• Physical and mental robustness;
• Working at Heights Training.
GR Academy Facilities - Aveleda, Portugal
On site – subject to evaluation and approval.
Not included (suggestions for different accommodation units available).
All trainings include water, tea and coffee for the duration of the course.
* On request;
• Special conditions for groups and companies;
• Upon successful completion of the training, a certification valid for two years will be issued.