GWO BSTR – FIRE AWARENESS
Customizing dates available upon request.
For further information, please contact us.
• Review and update the causes of fire in wind turbines and related hazards;
• Update the ability to identify any fire signs in a wind turbine;
• Develop and apply contingency plans for wind turbines, including smoke detection and emergency exit procedures;
• Act correctly during the extinguishing of fire in a wind turbine, using suitable fire-fighting equipment.
4h (theoretical and practical);
The training is given one morning from 9am to 1pm or one afternoon from 2pm to 6pm.
Minimum - 4 participants | Maximum - 12 participants
Training for professionals who work in, or want to work in, wind turbines or industry in general.
• Age 18 years and over;
• GWO BST/BSTR – Fire Awareness certificate valid until the last day of the course;
• Physical and mental robustness;
GR ACADEMY Facilities - Aveleda, Portugal
On site – subject to evaluation and approval.
Not included (suggestions for different accommodation units available).
All trainings include water, tea and coffee for the duration of the course.
* On request;
• Special conditions for groups and companies;
• GWO WINDA registration fee included.
• Upon successful completion of the training, an internationally recognized certificate valid for two years will be issued.