Basic Life Support with DAE
Customizing dates available upon request.
For further information, please contact us.
• Identify the technical procedures to adopt in different accident situations;
• Identify and explain signs and symptoms of diseases and injuries related to the human body;
• Assess safety conditions and identify potential risks to the resuscitator;
• Describe sequence of interventions with AED;
• Correctly execute the BLS algorithm using AED;
• 12h (theoretical and practical);
Training takes place over a period of two days from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm.
Minimum - 4 participants | Maximum - 12 participants
Public in General.
• Age 18 years and over
• Physical and mental robustness.
GR Academy Facilities - Aveleda, Portugal
On site – subject to evaluation and approval.
Not included (suggestions for different accommodation units available).
All trainings include water, tea and coffee for the duration of the course.
* On request;
• Special conditions for groups and companies;
• Upon successful completion of the training, a certification valid for two years will be issued.