Basic Life Support
Customizing dates available upon request.
For further information, please contact us.
• Identify the technical procedures to be adopted in different accident situations;
• Identify and explain signs and symptoms of diseases and injuries related to the human body;
• Correctly execute the BLS algorithm;
• Acquire the ability to effectively provide first aid;
• Assess security conditions.
8h (theoretical and practical);
Training takes place over a period of one day from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm
Minimum - 4 participants | Maximum - 12 participants
Public in General
• Age 18 years and over;
• Physical and mental robustness.
GR Academy Facilities - Aveleda, Portugal
On site – subject to evaluation and approval.
Not included (suggestions for different accommodation units available).
All trainings include water, tea and coffee for the duration of the course.
* On request;
• Special conditions for groups and companies;
• Upon successful completion of the training, a certification valid for two years will be issued.