WTG Blade Inspection and Repair
Customizing dates available upon request.
For further information, please contact us.
• Acquire knowledge about basic wind turbine configurations and operations;
• Acquire knowledge about generic rotor blade designs;
• Identify possible interventions on rotor blades;
• Implement all appropriate safety procedures for each intervention;
• Properly apply and use quality control procedures and tools;
• Develop the ability to inspect and identify damage to rotor blades;
• Properly perform secondary damage assessment;
• Repair damage of up to two layers in a laminated structure;
• Repair cosmetic damage to the blade surface.
40h (theoretical and practical);
Training takes place over a period of five days from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm.
The training will be concluded with a theoretical-practical evaluation.
Minimum - 4 participants | Maximum - 8 participants
Training for all those professionally involved wind turbine maintenance are that have to carry out inspection and repair of rotor blades.
• Physical and mental robustness;
• Age 18 years and over;
• English Skills – A2 or higher;
• Laptop is advisable.
GR ACADEMY Facilities - Aveleda, Portugal
On site – subject to evaluation and approval.
Not included (suggestions for different accommodation units available).
All trainings include water, tea and coffee for the duration of the course.
* On request;
• Special conditions for groups and companies;
• Upon successful completion of the training, an internationally recognized certificate valid for two years will be issued.