WTG Advanced Blade Repair
Customizing dates available upon request. For further information, please contact us.
• Consolidate skills developed in the course WTG Blade Inspection and Repair;
• Know the different methods of blade manufacturing;
• Identify all types of damage found in a blade;
• Identify, apply and repair the different materials and equipment used in blades (fibers, resins, core materials, fillers, coatings, bonding, aerodynamic elements, LPS)
• Position correctly for rope access blade repair;
• Develop blade repair team leadership techniques;
• Learn how to order and organize, from an inspection report, all material for blade repair;
• Know the basic outline of a repair report;
• Perform advanced and structural repairs on wind turbine blades;
• Use complementary and alternative methods to manual lamination (compression and vacuum infusion).
80h (theoretical and practical);
Training takes place over a period of ten days from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm.
The training will be concluded with a theoretical-practical evaluation.
Minimum - 4 participants | Maximum - 8 participants
Training for all those professionally involved in wind turbine maintenance which have to carry out inspection and repair of rotor blades.
Senior technical staff responsible for the management of rotor blade inspection and repair teams/departments.
• Age 18 years and over;
• Physical and mental strength;
• WTG Blade Inspection and Repair training or equivalent;
• IRATA level 1 training or equivalent;
• Knowledge of English - Level A2 or higher;
• Laptop is advisable.
GR ACADEMY Facilities - Aveleda, Portugal
On site – subject to evaluation and approval.
Not included (suggestions for different accommodation units available).
All trainings include water, tea and coffee for the duration of the course.
* On request;
• Special conditions for groups and companies;
• GWO WINDA registration fee included in the price.
• Upon successful completion of the training, an internationally recognized certificate valid for three years will be issued.