Customizing dates available upon request.
For further information, please contact us.
• Identify and define a confined space;
• Recognize the risks and atmospheric hazards of confined spaces;
• Consolidate competences at the level of applicable legislation;
• Know the security control measures for entry into potentially unsafe spaces;
• Correctly use measuring, signaling and personal protection equipment;
• Know and comply with pre and post entry procedures;
• Plan and apply basic rescue techniques.
8h (theoretical and practical);
Training takes place over a period of one day from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm.
Minimum - 6 participants | Maximum - 12 participants
Training for all personnel wishing to do confined space work.
• Age 18 and over;
• Medical fitness, comprising ability for confined space work.
GR ACADEMY Facilities - Aveleda, Portugal
On site – subject to evaluation and approval.
Not included (suggestions for different accommodation units available).
All trainings include water, tea and coffee for the duration of the course.
* On request;
• Special conditions for groups and companies;
• Upon successful completion of the training, an internationally recognized certificate valid for two years will be issued.