ACTSAFE – END USER
Customizing dates available upon request.
For further information, please contact us.
• Realize the usefulness of an ActSafe device;
• Acquire the ability to handle and maintain the equipment;
• Understand the risks associated with its use;
• Identify possible equipment problems;
4h (theoretical and practical);
Training takes place over a period of half day from 9 am to 1 pm or from 2 pm to 6 pm.
Minimum - 4 participants | Maximum - 12 participants
For professionals wishing to work with ActSafe powered ascenders.
• Age 18 years and over;
• Rope Access training course (IRATA Level 1 or equivalent course);
• Medical fitness, comprising physical fitness to operating machinery and works at height.
GR ACADEMY Facilities - Aveleda, Portugal
On site – subject to evaluation and approval.
Not included (suggestions for different accommodation units available).
All trainings include water, tea and coffee for the duration of the course.
* On request;
• Special conditions for groups and companies;
• Upon successful completion of the training, an internationally recognized certificate valid for two years will be issued.