IRATA Level 1
IRATA level 1 training enables the development of knowledge and skills that allows the safe execution of rope access and positioning works under the supervision of a level 3 technician.
Customizing dates available upon request.
For further information, please contact us.
• Acquire knowledge of hazards and risks associated with working at heights and specifically rope access;
• Know the national and international legislation regarding working at height;
• Correctly identify the different pieces of personal protective equipment (PPE);
• Properly inspect, use and store PPE;
• Properly identify and use fall arrest and positioning anchor points;
• Learn to perform the basic rope access maneuvers.
• Perform basic rescues, ensuring personal and victim safety.
40h (teóricas e práticas) + 8h (exame prático);
Training takes place over a period of six days from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm.
The training will be concluded with a theoretical-practical evaluation provided by an external assessor.
Minimum - 6 participants | Maximum - 12 participants
Training for professionals who, in the course of their duties, have to use rope access and positioning techniques.
• Physical and mental robustness.
• Appropriate physical condition to perform tasks in terms of strength, agility and coordination
GR ACADEMY Facilities - Aveleda, Portugal
On site – subject to evaluation and approval.
Not included (suggestions for different accommodation units available).
All trainings include water, tea and coffee for the duration of the course.
* On request;
• Special conditions for groups and companies;
• Upon successful completion of the training, an internationally recognized certificate valid for three years will be issued.