GWO BST - FIRST AID
Customizing dates available upon request.
For further information, please contact us.
• Provide first aid in a safe and effective way in the wind / industry sector;
• Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of providing first aid in a safe manner in accordance with the guidelines of the European Resuscitation Council;
• Identify and explain the proper functioning, normal signs and symptoms of mild or severe injuries and human body related diseases;
• Understand the correct order of action in emergency situations in a wind farm environment;
• Properly use first aid equipment in an accident scenario, including automatic external defibrillator (AED).
16h (theoretical and practical);
Training takes place over a period of two days from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm.
Minimum - 4 participants | Maximum - 12 participants
Training for professionals who work in, or want to work in, wind turbines or industry in general.
• Age 18 years and over;
• Physical and mental robustness.
GR ACADEMY Facilities - Aveleda, Portugal
On site – subject to evaluation and approval.
Not included (suggestions for different accommodation units available).
All trainings include water, tea and coffee for the duration of the course.
* On request;
• Special conditions for groups and companies;
• GWO WINDA registration fee included.
• Upon successful completion of the training, an internationally recognized certificate valid for two years will be issued.