GWO BSTR – MANUAL HANDLING
Customizing dates available upon request.
For further information, please contact us.
• Understand the importance of the correct techniques for load manual handling complying legal regulations, to avoid musculoskeletal injuries;
• Identify the elements of the work environment that can increase the risk of injury;
• Recognize bodily signs of work overload and know actions to be implemented;
• Solve ergonomic problems related to work on wind turbines;
• Understand the importance of physical exercise to reduce the risk of musculoskeletal disorders.
4h (theoretical and practical);
The training is given one morning from 9am to 1pm or one afternoon from 2pm to 6pm.
Minimum – 4 participantes | Maximum – 12 participantes
Training for professionals who work in, or want to work in, wind turbines or industry in general.
• GWO BST/BSTR – Manual Handling certificate valid until the last day of the course;
• Age 18 years and over;
• Physical and mental robustness.
GR ACADEMY Facilities - Aveleda, Portugal
On site – subject to evaluation and approval.
Not included (suggestions for different accommodation units available).
All trainings include water, tea and coffee for the duration of the course.
* On request;
• Special conditions for groups and companies;
• GWO WINDA registration fee included.
• Upon successful completion of the training, an internationally recognized certificate valid for two years will be issued.