GWO BSTR – WORKING AT HEIGHTS
Customizing dates available upon request.
For further information, please contact us.
• Review and update knowledge about the dangers and risks associated with working at heights;
• Perform safely all types of work where there is a danger of falls from a height;
• Identify personal protective equipment (PPE) and its correct use;
• Correctly identify certified anchoring points;
• Properly use means of evacuation and rescue;
• Quickly and effectively resolve emergency situations that involve the need for evacuation and / or rescue at height.
8h (theoretical and practical);
Training takes place over a period of one days from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm.
Minimum - 4 participants | Maximum - 12 participants
Training for professionals who work in, or want to work in, wind turbines or industry in general.
• GWO BST/BSTR – Working at Heights certificate valid until the last day of the course;
• Age 18 years and over;
• Physical and mental robustness.
GR ACADEMY Facilities - Aveleda, Portugal
On site – subject to evaluation and approval.
Not included (suggestions for different accommodation units available).
All trainings include water, tea and coffee for the duration of the course.
* On request;
• Special conditions for groups and companies;
• GWO WINDA registration fee included.
• Upon successful completion of the training, an internationally recognized certificate valid for two years will be issued.