IRATA Level 2
IRATA level 2 training allows the development of skills to perform, in maximum safety, complex works of access, positioning and rescue by ropes, under the supervision of a level 3 technician.
Customizing dates available upon request.
For further information, please contact us.
• Demonstrate intrinsic skills and knowledge of level 1 training syllabus;
• Understand the IRATA safety principles and applicable national laws;
• Develop the ability to use and install complex rope access systems;
• Acquire the ability to perform a wide variety of rescues;
• Acquire the ability to assemble and implement lifting and load management systems.
40h (theoretical and practical) + 8h (practical exame);
Training takes place over a period of six days from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm.
The training will be concluded with a theoretical-practical evaluation provided by an external evaluator.
Minimum - 6 participants | Maximum - 12 participants
RATA Level 1 trained rope access technicians wishing to acquire more advanced functions and skills.
IRATA Level 2 rope access technicians wishing to be reassessed to this level.
• Age 18 years and over;
• In date IRATA Training Level 1 (at the day of the assessment);
• Minimum 12 months and 1000 hours of proven work experience in the logbook since first Level 1 training;
• Physical and mental robustness;
• Appropriate physical condition to perform tasks in terms of strength, agility and coordination.
GR ACADEMY Facilities - Aveleda, Portugal
On site – subject to evaluation and approval.
Not included (suggestions for different accommodation units available).
All trainings include water, tea and coffee for the duration of the course.
* On request;
• Special conditions for groups and companies;
• Upon successful completion of the training, an internationally recognized certificate valid for three years will be issued.