ACCESUS – Suspended Platform Operation
Customizing dates available upon request.
For further information, please contact us.
• Recognize standards and legislation requirements for the use of Lifting Platforms;
• Identify the main components of the Lifting Platforms and their functions;
• Understand the operation and practical use of the Lifting Platforms;
• Identify hazards, risks and consequences associated with the workplace;
• Use and operate Lift Platforms in safe conditions.
8h (theoretical and practical);
Training takes place over a period of one day from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm.
Minimum - 6 participants | Maximum - 12 participants
Training for all professionals operating in the industry who have to resort to the use of lifting platforms.
• Age 18 and over;
• Medical fitness, comprising physical fitness to operating machinery.
• Physical and mental robustness.
GR ACADEMY Facilities - Aveleda, Portugal
On site – subject to evaluation and approval.
Not included (suggestions for different accommodation units available).
All trainings include water, tea and coffee for the duration of the course.
* On request;
• Special conditions for groups and companies;
• Upon successful completion of the training, an internationally recognized certificate valid for two years will be issued.